Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday Evening Wind Down ...

Good evening all! Here it is about 10:50 p.m. on Sunday evening and I am just winding down from a long day. I have worked all weekend trying to catch up on orders and have almost everything I needed to DONE! YAHHHH! Besides running stamps, invoicing and packaging all weekend I also managed to do a complete inventory count in the stock room with the help of a very dear friend. THANK YOU Sharon! She is a doll! Now ... with about two days work I should be able to have Digital Princess Designs Inc. website completely updated! LOL Honestly speaking though it is a ton of work to keep the site accurate with the 1500 or so stamps and various products I sell in there. I really never had any idea what I was in for with this business. I cannot even begin to explain how exhausted I am at the end of the day! And ... most times I work everyday! Not too many days off for this 'princess'! LOL

Darling hubby Kent is working OT tonight at the mill, so I spent my evening planning his 50th birthday celebration for July. It looks like I have about 75 people on the invitation list so it should be a GOOD party! LOL I already have the Hall booked (which is literally about four doors away from us here), and am busy making plans for some fun stuff to happen. I just can't let him turn 50 without doing SOMETHING! LOL

As well I am busy planning a reunion for Kent's family for July 1st weekend. This will take place in Mission, BC and somehow (KENT!!) I was nominated to head up the planning of this very large event! There will likely be two hundred people and alot of events to plan. I am kind of excited about it and I have lots of ideas for things to do. We will have games (badminton, Horseshoes (my personal fav), soccer, and various others. Along with that we are going to 'share our hobbies'. I have already been asked to do some stamping demo's and çlasses' so I can see packing A LOT of stuff down! *grin* Good thing our little travel trailer will be all fixed up by then. (We are painting, doing new curtains and cushion covers, and putting in new lino, as well as LOTS of storage for my STUFF!) All in all ... I think it will be a great time and I LOVE seeing all the family!

Well, I am heading off for a good night's sleep now ... as I have a HUGE day tomorrow. Computer tech is coming in the morning to fix my network ( am REALLY missing my wireless internet!), and then more orders to get done. I also have some major announcements I need to post tomorrow ... hmm ... better get that written, and then I hope to do some CREATING! Art makes me feel soooo much better about EVERYTHING!
Nite all ...
big hugs
Alanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm....July weekend just a ferry ride away from here....perhaps I can make it over to the mainland to meet you in person when you're not partying. :o)

*HUGS*

Alanna E. Campbell said...

hey that would be AWESOME! but there won't be much for "partying" at this reunion ... LOL Kent's family is all Seventh Day Adventist! A wonderful bunch of people and I am thrilled to be asked to do all of the planning for it.
Big hugs
ALanna ... (who is going to TRY and hold you to that! LOL)