Saturday, February 10, 2007

Give those you love ... LOTS OF LOVE!

You know ... life is too short ... and you just never know how things can change in a split second. This past year was a tough year in our household, and we lost many who were dear to us. Already this year we have lost one more, have three more diagnosed with that disgusting "C" word and the world is spinning. I cannot at this point go into any details ... but please please ... reach out to those in your lives who you love and let them know how very important they are to you! I cannot say enough ... we take so much for granted ... and heaven knows ... things can change! At this moment I feel like my heart is broken ... and yet I know I need to stay positive, so on the positive side of things ... go and spend the evening with someone you love!
Thanks for letting me vent ... I needed that.
Big hugs ... and LOVE to you all ..
Alanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, life does change in the blink of an eye....sometimes for the better and others to test our faith.

Love those around you the best you know how!!

*HUGS*
Christine