Thursday, February 08, 2007

Some NEW Real Flowers Stamps ....

Hey ... look! I was just doing a card for our DPD Card Mapping and this is what I came up with from the map I drew for the group this week! I designed it with three of my new stamps ... the "Gardener Defined"and two 'real flowers' stamps ... both marigolds. These are stamps I create from actual REAL pressed flowers from my darling Mom! So ... what do you think? I LOVE them ... they stamped out SO nicely! Let me know ... And my offer still stands ... post an answer to this below or sign my Guest Book , and have your name put in a draw for a package of stamps just from me!!! But make sure you keep watch to see who wins! I will make the draw on Feb 16th ... not sure why then ... but sounds like a good date to me! LOL They call that BLOG CANDY right? LOL .... hugs,
Alanna

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alanna,

Been checking out your new Blog. Pretty kewl! Like the new stamps, too. Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations . . .

Cathlyn

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your Blog, so glad to hear that you are finally taking some you time. Your new stamps are beautiful, great job, keep it up.

Hugs
Bev

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! I've been making photo cards the last few days....there should be one coming your way soon!! *HUGS*
Christine

Passionforstamping said...

I absolutely love this! The cards and the stamps are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Alanna, Your pressed flower stamps are amazingly life like, they turned out beautifully on your card. thanks for sharing your talent with us. Sherry

Anonymous said...

Oh Alanna, I really like that Gardener card. I think I will be needing those stamps! lol
Your blog is really good too.
Keep up the good work.

Dale Anne Potter said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!
GREAT Card!!!
And, your photo of the mountains was GORGEOUS.

doverdi said...

Nice blog and the pressed flower stamps are beautiful. I love the card you created using the stamp.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I've tried to work with fresh flowers, but the result wasn't what you'd call "art." I, too, look forward to seeing more creations!

Regina

K said...

Love those new flowers! Awesome images! I can't wait until they are ready to order!

Alanna E. Campbell said...

Regina These are not actual pressed flowers but I have used the pressed flowers to make actual stamps from them. They come up soooo nice ...
Hugs
Alanna

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! You are very talented!!

Thanks for sharing,
DeAnna M

Anonymous said...

The pressed flower stamps are wonderful!
You could use them in so many ways.
Ferne G.
Lacombe, AB

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

What a pretty card!