Friday, February 09, 2007

Good morning ... good morning! LOL


Okay ... so that 'song' in the heading is kinda silly but you have to admit it is catchy! LOL Anyhow ... I just wanted to put up some more of my artwork. This was a card I made using my Love Life Collage stamp and some of my Asian Butterflies in the background. I really enjoyed it! The woman on the stamp is actually my dear Auntie Willie (my mom's sister). Isn't she just gorgeous? I have made several stamps using her images and am so pleased with them all.
Big hugs
Alanna

3 comments:

K said...

Great Card! I love the colours!

Anonymous said...

She really is gorgeous. I'm a big fan of all your photo stamps. Must squeeze more stamping time into my days!

Alanna E. Campbell said...

Thanks girls! You really make me feel good about my work! This blog really is a good thing .. it keeps me motivated! LOL
Hugs
Alanna