Monday, February 19, 2007

I TRIED IT! ....



.... digital scrapbooking!!! I have been rather intrigued by it and today I could not resist and attempt at it. Okay ... so maybe I am not the greatest and i did use elements I found online at a website called Digital Scrapbook Place. Very kewl ... neat stuff there ... and lots of freebies for those of us who are beginners. The artist is Pamela Clark and the set is called Girly Girl. Thanks so much to Pam for sharing with us!
I am not totally taken with this method of scrapbooking yet. I can foresee some 'issues' with it, at least in my opinion. First of all I LOVE real texture and dimension on all of my work, and although it LOOKS like it has all of that .. it does not. The other is with printing it. This layout is an 8.5 x 11, but I really 12 x 12 pages more. To print them is impossible baring buying a new high end printer, and I am not ready to do that at this point. Even to print the smaller format will not be cheap considering the cost of inks. So ... I have yet to be convinced although I do love anything graphically oriented. As I said ... I TRIED! LOL
hugs for today ...
Alanna

1 comment:

Julie R said...

This turned out great. I love the colors.