Monday, February 19, 2007

Card Mapping

This is something I started recently on my yahoo group. People have lots of different names for them ... but they all basically do the same thing. The idea is to give you a starting to point to help inspire you to create! With mine I just want to see what YOUR take is on the outline I have given. Nothing more. If you deter from the original ... that is okay too. At least it gets you CREATING! I know for myself, when I put up a new one each week it gets ME creating! *smile* So ... I have put up week one on the bottom right panel here and will change it weekly. If anyone knows how I can set it up as a folder where I can upload the files continually and leave them there for future use, that would be awesome! I cannot for the life of me figure out how to accomplish that! LOL
Anyhow ... check it out ... and feel free to use it .. but please give credit to Digital Princess Designs for the 'map'.
Big hugs
Alanna

No comments: