Friday, February 23, 2007

About the Blog Candy!

WOW! you girls are gonna make this tough on me aren't you? LOL You all have such good reasons as to why you should win this, but I am glad I have some time to think on it. Now .. if I were rich I would be giving all of you one but seeing as how that isn't the case .... LOL ... only ONE set will be given for this. I am however giving another (key word being ánother') set away to someone very special who has earned this over and over again!! Diane Armstrong certainly worked hard on the Postcards for the Troops project and because of that I have offered to send her a set of these stamps. I am sure she will put them to good use! Conrats Diane on all of your hard work!!

I would also like to say a big thank you to all who have signed my guestbook and blog notes! It is always so very nice to hear your thoughts on my work. I hope you are all doing well and please stay in touch!
Hugs,
Alanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi , this is me .......touching!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO love you
Mom