Thursday, August 23, 2007

More new cards!






These are a few of the cards I have been creating in the past few weeks. I have several more and will add them over the next few days. I hope you enjoy.
The first and sixth cards were done using the Intuitive Watercolour technique wherein you randomly paint your watercolour and once it is dry you go back with a fine black pen and start creating images that you 'see' in the paint colours, hence 'intuitive'. This is a very kewl technique and I love that I can 'find' images in the paint colours!
The third card was stamped etc and then once the doodle bird was stamped on I used a real dragonfly wing over the image. I know it does not show up very well here but it looks kinda fun!
None of these cards show it but most have been accented with a clear shimmery pen which adds a very nice touch to them.
Hugs
Alanna

3 comments:

K said...

fantastic cards!

Anonymous said...

love it love it love it!! Very nice Alanna!!

Anonymous said...

These new cards of Alanna's are really amazing!! The pictures DO NOT do them justice. I was there when she made them and it looks soo easy ... BUT it isn't . The watercolor technique she used that is . BUT most of all ... the new stamp images are to DIE for . Wait till you see the new collage ones ! OMG> hugs, MOM