Friday, August 24, 2007

Just a few more of my recent cards ...



These are two cards I did ... one was awhile back but I was quite happy with it. The Abstract Defined card was literally layers of torn background papers (some purchased, some of my own) and then layered over with the verse and ribbon. Three little brads added a little to it.

The second card is a more recent one. It was literally the garbage under my stamping. So ... when I am stamping I always have scrap paper on my table underneath my artwork. Any overstamping and so on ... practicing .. whatever goes on there. It can be a real mishmash of 'stuff'. LOL Anyhow ... I decided I liked this piece of it and tore it and layered it up. Voila ... LOL

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

K said...

fantastic cards! great colours!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

I was happy to see how nice your card is using athe "Abstract" stamp. I have that stamp from you and never really know how to use it. Your card is very nice. Hugs, Gayle.

Debby said...

Love the abstract stamp! Now I'm off to see what kind of scraps I have on my table.