Friday, August 24, 2007

And more ....




These two cards are created using the Intuitive Watercolour technique. I am really liking this! But it can get kinda funky! LOL
I am very happy with the first card. I found images of leaves in the watercolours and outlined them and then overstamped with black versafine and my Dutch Script stamp, and then stamped in my new Heron stamp behind. I love the effect!
The next one was fun! Again using the Intuitive Watercolour technique I 'found' the fish and seaweed. I hand lettered the words and added some little mini fish stamps that I have, and layered it up again, using a punch for the effect at the bottom of the blue.

2 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

I have enjoyed seeing your Intuitive art, Alanna...I was introduced to it doing the Bernie Berlin workshop and it is such a fun thing to do. Your creations are beautiful...great color combinations. Hugs, Gayle

Debby said...

I think I am going to have to get the dutch script stamp ;-)