Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ready to roll ...

Okay ... I have done quite alot to this blog now and I am soooo proud of myself! LOL .. I have never done anything for webdesign before but I have been trying very hard to learn a bit at a time in order to manage my own site eventually. And I know that for you experts out there ... this is NOTHING .. but I am still proud that I added all these little extras on today! LOL
All in all .. I think I added a slide show with pics from Stamper's Celebration in Calgary exposing Mom and Nancy in their infamous waterfight once more! LOL, as well as two different quotes of the day ... one related to arts and one for Nature. I also put up a link to a blog sharing group, birthdays of today (tells you famous people born today), and important dates in history. I would like to make this a fun place to visit each day, so I will keep looking to see what else I can do. *smile* ... Enjoy ... now I am going to post it to the groups for you all to see! Am ready to roll ... LOL
big hugs
Alanna
PS Dont forget to sign my GUESTBOOK too ... I just added that! LOL

3 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

WELCOME to the world of Blogging!
I've bookmarked yours and look forward to seeing more of your work. That pencil drawing if FABULOUS!!!
GREAT JOB!

Alanna E. Campbell said...

oh thankyou so very much Dale Ann! I am pleased that you like it! I have attempted in the past to create a stamp from it, but to no avail. However ... I think I just might have it figured out now! LOL
Big hugs and thanks for visiting!
Alanna

Alanna E. Campbell said...

Thank you so much Dale Anne! I am honored that you appreciate it!
Hugs
Alanna
PS ... do YOU have a blog I can look at?