Monday, January 29, 2007

Just thinking ...

You know ... I was just sitting here thinking ... it must be something about us ártsy' types ... we just need to share. And ... as I was thinking that ... I realized it is likely because we are mostly giving type people. I think the best thing about being creative is seeing the joy on someone else's face when you share it or give it to them.
Through my stamping and arts I have met the most wonderful people, many of whom I have been so fortunate to call friends. They are kind, considerate and generous to a fault. I have the BEST customers in the world and they give so much to me. I have found that my business is not about making money at all (much to my hubby's dismay! LOL) , but about sharing a love of the arts with others that truly appreciate it.
I just want to say "thank you" to all of you, who allow me to give just a little bit back! You are truly amazing people!
Big big hugs,
Alanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Girlfriend!

Love your new blog! Wow! Too kewl. Honored to leave the first comment . . .

Alanna E. Campbell said...

hey girl .. thanks for looking! LOL ... Am honored to have you leave the first comment!
hugs
Alanna