Monday, January 29, 2007

Playing again ...


Good morning ... well ... last night I managed to make another card. WOW! This is really something! LOL ... I have had such a small amount of time to play in the last two years that I feel like a kid in a room full of NEW toys! LOL
Now ... as I am trying to do this we have a CAT ... yup ... a cat crawling all over my laptop! My darling son found it coming home from a friends place Saturday nite and it followed him for about two miles! All the way to our house and here it sits .. literally on my laptop! LOL Anyhow .. today I will call the SPCA and see if anyone is looking for her. She is a very nice cat ... but for the most part we have not been real cat lovers. Hmmm ... might change if she stays! LOL
So ... here goes ... something a little different for me .. but one of my newest stamps to play with ... what do you think of this one?
Okay ... almost 9 am ... and I have been working since 6 a.m. Already tired .. but LOTS to do today! Off to work I go .... *smile*
Hugs
Alanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is beautiful, Alanna...so bright and cheery...
Enjoyed all your artwork and comments. Wishing you all the best and it is nice to see you finally enjoying your life a bit without the worry about your health. Special hugs, Gayle.

Alanna E. Campbell said...

awww ... thanks Gayle ... I so appreciate your kind thoughts! I am enjoying this again ... *smile*
Hugs,
Alanna