Monday, December 10, 2007

Well hello again!

Good morning everyone! Just a bit of an update on what is going on with me these days. As some of you may know I began another job about a month ago. I am managing a custom embroidery and laser engraving shop here in Hinton called Willow Creek Cresting. Other than being exhausted I am loving the new job. It is so nice to get out and see people for a change!
Some of you may wonder what I am going to do with my business but nothing is changing there. I have been doing up orders in the evenings and on weekends and it seems to be working out well. Maybe even better than before as wierd as that sounds. LOL I find that I do better when I am busy and so busy it is! *grin*
I am not involved in three different boards in town here as well. I am secretary for our local bike club (resigning in January), Secretary for a group starting a music festival here, and I am involved in a cultural group here that puts on the FOHN Festival during the Canada Day celebrations. No rest for the wicked they say ... LOL
In the new year I hope to have alot more time for creating artwork as the busy Christmas season will be over at Willow Creek. I am so looking forward to it!
I hope that this finds all of you well and looking forward to a wonderful holiday season!
Big hugs
Alanna

No comments: