Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Long time no see!

Well ... it has been awhile since I managed to find some time to blog but here I am ... again making an attempt to faithfully keep it up. I have been very busy with the business, loading new stamps, creating custom stamps and just generally working on orders.
After such a rough year I am eager to launch wholeheartedly into a new one with a fresh outlook. I am caught up on all orders finally and can now start advertising again knowing that I can get the orders out immediately. It has been tough without staff and any help at all, but I am managing again. *smile*
I loaded several new stamps today including some very gorgeous femme images with one of my favorites being this image of The Bride above. Isn't she beautiful?

I am also nuts over this incredible image of Santa!

I did a few new stamps with verses in regards to our best friend the dog! Very cute and fun ... love them! They were a request from a dear friend and I just loved doing them. I am a true dog person these days with THREE ShiTzu's in the house now. Yup .. you heard me right ... we just acquired a new little devil we have aptly name Furby, and man does he look the part! LOL Here is a pic of him:


And here is one of the new dog stamps I uploaded today. LOL .. Could not resist! I really don't have an issue with men but you have to admit it is cute! LOL



So on this note .. I am going to log off and go and get some sleep. Something tells me tomorrow will be a long day. *smile*

Big hugs to all,
Alanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.....Yup....that dogs' a Furby all right!! *LOL* Too funny. And I just love all your new dogs stamps. :o) Now your making my kind of stuff for my doggy album!!

Christine

Anonymous said...

Love your Mr. Furby!! I have an Miss Eleanor Shih Tzu who is just a year old and a total joy! I wish you the same joy of unconditional love!
Bridget

Anonymous said...

Thanks! We just love him! He is such a character!
Bridget your Miss Eleanor sounds wonderful too!
We actually have two other ShiTzu's as well ... Dascha is 9 yrs old, black and white, and her four year old daughter Mitzy is also black and white. They are so precious to us!
Hugs
Alanna