Sunday, August 26, 2007

A wonderful productive day!


Well ... we had a wonderful productive day today, spending it with my brother and his wife laying down their beautiful new laminate flooring. Oh how I love it! Between about six of us we got the entire living room and hallway all done, along with painting and putting up all the moldings again so the whole thing is now complete. And oh so pretty!
Anyhow ... on with the art ... *smile* ... I am going to see what I can find to post new here tonight. I am so happy to be creating 'art' again and am enjoying the blogs and all that everyone has to share. There is so much to learn out there! If only a person could just create endlessly! But alas ... there is WORK to do ... and LIFE! LOL
This first one is an ATC that I created some time ago and I really liked. And I love Marilyn so ... this works for me! LOL The second one is a card I did recently using my new Mini Marigold stamp and my new Doodles. I love the effect of spotlighting and this seemed to work on just fine this way.
Anyhow ... off for a bit of rest now as 5:30 comes early and I have a TON of stuff to do tomorrow.
Hugs to you all,
Alanna

7 comments:

K said...

great ATCs! I especially love the Marilyn one!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

These are really beautiful!!

Julie R said...

These are great. I like the doodles. Nice to see you creating again.

Anonymous said...

I love that MM stamp!! She is so gorgeous!!

Alanna E. Campbell said...

hey Christine ... that one is not a stamp hon! LOL I WISH I had one like that as I LOVE Marilyn!
Hugs
Alanna

Lindart said...

LOVE the Marilyn ATC! My DD loves Marilyn too! And thanks for adding me to your links! I'm honored!

Debby said...

Your doodles are super cute!