Wednesday, August 29, 2007

ATC Frenzy


BATHING BEAUTY in BLUE:
I created this one for the Wednesday Stamper site for which the request of the day be something BLUE. I thought my DPD Vintage Bathing Beauty might be appropriate with my Dutch Script over it. I then added a small piece of background cardstock with some contrasting colour and a little butterfly in yellow for added interest.


ENDLESS JOURNEY:
The first of these ATC's is one done with the Intuitive Watercolour technique. Not sure where I was going but I 'found' a dinasour in there! LOL So .... the words "where ... creativity is an endless journey" seems almost appropriate. You just never know where it will take you!

MOON and STARS:
The second ATC is done with a Watercolour and Salt technique for the background. I then stamped one of my favorite Digital Princess tree stamps over that, and then layered a small piece of background paper that I had created some time ago. Cannot recall how I did that now! LOL Onto that I attached a small charm with the moon and stars.



GLORIOUS:
Another ATC created using the Intuitive Watercolour technique. I saw a scene with the sky and foliage, leaves, flowers and thought it looked glorious. I added my Dutch Script to it (can you tell it is a favorite stamp? LOL), stamped my Wildflowers stamp several times, and then glued on some gold foil. I then stamped the word Glorious in black.

17 comments:

Angelina said...

I love the ATC's. Great work!

Dymphie said...

So many gorgeous atc's. All have lovely accents. Love the butterfly accent on the WS one.

Emma said...

Gorgeous ATC's :o)

Sija said...

All are wonderful. very nice accents.

Hermine said...

I love your contribution for Wednesday Stamper.

Anonymous said...

the blue is my fave :)

Rika said...

These are beautiful!

Art By Wanda said...

Wonderful!!

The Cryer Family said...

These are great! You have been busy!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous artwork. Love the blue one but they are all really lovely.

Viola said...

Wonderful ATCs!!

K said...

beautiful art Alanna! love the bathing beauty especially!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing what you do with ink & stamps. It's inspiring! Keep encouraging PLAY....just because it feels good!

Debby said...

Love your ATC's. I need to try the intuitive watercolor. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

I love the ATCs you did Alanna!! I kind of wondered how the bathing beauty would work out, but she stamps really well!

And the intuitive watercolour is awesome.... I really must find some time to play and try that.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the background on this!I tend to cheat and use scrapbook paper, but I'll have to try the 'text over something else' technique. Thanks for the inspiration.

Bev (PMS Edm)

Julie R said...

I like the background. I am going to have to try intuitive watercolor technique. Thanks for sharing.