Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hey ... Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope that you can spend this day with someone YOU love! I am very fortunate in that I have my darling hubby and my youngest son here for supper tonight. Think I might just go out and buy some steaks and prawns! It is supposed to warm up here bigtime today (going from -18 this morning to +8 this afternoon!). It sure would be nice. Can't imagine doing the steak on the BBQ at -17! LOL

Anyhow ... I am off to run some custom stamp orders and then while they are running I am going to make some Valentine's and Bday cards. I am so far behind on my cards ... kinda like the mechanic with a broken down car! LOL

I will post once I get some done!
Hugs
Alanna

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me. +8?

We've been hitting -30 overnight before the wind chill with a balmy -20 by afternoon. I can't wait till spring comes. Please try and send some of that warm weather to Ontario.
Beth

Anonymous said...

Goodmorning, very interesting read. Keep up the good work. Had a fun day yesterday with your mom!!
Love Aunt Audrey

Alanna E. Campbell said...

Thanks so much Auntie Audrey! It is nice to see you have visited and I hope you come back often. I am so very glad you are there for mom and she for you! She loves and admires you so very much!
big big hugs
Alanna

Alanna E. Campbell said...

Ah ... Beth ... it is so warm here ... again up to about 10 above ... LOVE IT! I am anxious for summer to come now. Getting too old to enjoy cold and wet! LOL
Will be thinking of you ... *smile* ... and if i could SEND it to you .. I would! As long as I didn't lose it here too! LOL
Hugs
Alanna