Saturday, January 26, 2008

Good morning Sunshine!

Hey all ... how are you today? I feel great this morning. Up bright and early (go figure huh? my 'day off" and I am awake at 6 a.m. YUK) and after my first cup of tea and a shower I am heading downstairs to run stamps and do some stamping again! LOL I have to go in to my other job at ten for a couple of hours though. I have some customers needing some stuff done for this afternoon so i said i would go in this morning to finish it all up. I know ... I am a suck ... lol

I was going through some old files and found this pic of a card I made a year ago for Christmas. I was happoy with this card and did it in a couple of colour combos, but this is my favorite I think. I thought I would share ... always have to post something with colour you know? LOL ...

Anyhow ... am off to shower so i can get to playing! LOL ... see ya in awhile!
Hugs
Alanna

No comments: