Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's a Sunshiney kind of day!




hey ... the sun is SHINING! What a bright fun day it is here today! My house renovating is coming along very nicely thanks to family and friends stepping in to give me a hand, and I am ready to start uploading some new stamp images I have been working on. There are more incredible vintage images along with some just plain FUN stuff! LOL I am anxious to see your response to the new images! Lots of new verses too~! The image you see here is one of the new stamps as well. An image of a little church in the Williams Lake BC area on the Jacobson Ranch. I just LOVE it! What do you think of this one?
Okay .. am off ... need to run more stamps ... lol ..
hugs
Alanna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really, really like this stamp Alanna. I can see me using it. The ideas are swimming in my head already lol.
I am eager to see the rest of the new stuff.
Nice work as always, Alanna.

Alanna E. Campbell said...

Thankyou Linda! I am HOPING to get some of the new stuff uploaded over the weekend ... amongst having carpet installed and all that! LOL
big hugs
ALanna

Anonymous said...

Love it....want one!!

Alanna E. Campbell said...

Another new one girl! LOL ... keep watch! LOL
Hugs
Alanna